Our approach is tailored to the specific needs of the person being coached and their organisational context.
Our 6-session coaching programmes unleash a leader’s full potential by:
- evolving their strength in leadership, communication and management
- exploring stakeholder feedback and developing strategies for change
- positively addressing commercial issues
- developing highly effective working relationships
- identifying and pursuing clearly defined goals
- aligning values, beliefs and aspirations
It includes a pre-diagnostic, 360 coaching feedback, 12 hours coaching, use of our IOS app and a post diagnostic.
Our usual approach for 1:1 coaching is to agree draft coaching goals with the coachee and sponsor. These are then firmed up in the first coaching session where we also create an outline coaching programme which can comprise face-to-face or telephone sessions. We check progress as we go and formally review progress after 3 sessions and then at the end of the assignment.
- Board – Worked with the Board to improve team cohesion and establish a long term roadmap for the business.
- Newly Appointed Regional Director – Worked together to construct/implement a vision and plan for the role, including a strategy to create impact with stakeholders
- Commercial Director – The Coachee had high potential but a disruptive style. We worked together to enhance her emotional awareness and improve her ability to tackle difficult or delicate issues in a constructive way.
- Communications Director – Worked together to establish an strategic direction for a part of the organisation that was being merged and to align stakeholders on the changes.