We’re building an AI platform that helps people and organisations do better, feel well and stay strong.
And we’re looking for energetic, committed team players to help deliver our ambitious vision. All the roles will be based in or around Bath. We’re a family-friendly (life-friendly!) company and are delighted to consider flexible working.
Please send expressions of interest and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on each role name to access the outline role description:
Full-Stack Developer (2 Posts) – £40K-£50K depending on experience
This person is responsible for
- following architectural guidelines and developing clean code.
- for developing within any part of the system – front-end, backend, database, orchestration
- following development processes, committing code to branches and ensuring regression tests and quality controls are applied (within a continuous integration / continuous deployment framework).
- contributing to Scrum meetings including sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-ups ensuring timely delivery and accurate estimates (ensuring risks and slips are reported early)
- At least 3-years experience actively working as a full-stack developer within an enterprise environment
- Has worked in a Scrum team for at least 6-months
- Demonstrable experience in developing web and mobile applications
- Has some academic or commercial algorithm development experience – either optimization problems, search or classification
- Java + Spring + Hibernate (at least 5-years exp) or
- Python + Django or Flask (at least 5-years exp)
- SQL – either MySQL, postgres or MS-SQL Server with T-SQL (5-years)
- Optional iOS development – objective-C / Swift
- Optional Android SDK
- Optional Docker
- Optional Kubernetes
Must have BSc or above in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering